The male anatomy presents many variants in his penis and many are not that strange or rare. Penis changes in length, width and more all according to each man. One of the most searched words on the internet are “the curved penis”. Some because of curiosity one others because they want to know their body or that of their partner.
What is the curved or bent penis also called, twisted or crooked? As you may imagine, it’s a penis with a curvature that has two explanations:
Genetic curvature. As you already know, there are differences, some men have a straight penis while others have it with some curvature. Those who have it twisted, as teens suffer psychologically or are afraid what the girls would think about it. When start looking photos of other men or see their friends and check that they not like the others they often become self-conscious, avoid relationships with women to avoid being the focus of ridicules and shame is usually the winning side. These kids grow up with the problem and due to the lack of information on the subject, do not go to a doctor for a checkup and never learn the normality of their situation and how to deal with what they consider a deformation.
Peyronie’s disease. It is also known as fibrous cavernitis or penile plastic induration. In this case, the penis takes the curvature when the man is an adult and is accompanied by several problems:
– It is very painful especially at the beginning and when the penis is erected.
– It often prevents vaginal penetration, and if it happens is painful for women.
– The member allows no flexibility, since one side by the outer fabric becomes like a scar, pulling that part while preventing their mobility.
– This penis disease has a serious psychological effect on men, and because it almost always appears suddenly, without warning, one morning you wake up with a curved penis and will remain like this forever. If you are a man and you have shame to meet new people and have sex on the first contact, you can always choose to meet someone and have long conversations via the Internet at Latinhook.com you will meet someone who understands your problem.
Peyronie’s disease has been studied, discovering different causes:
– Damage to the internal cavity of the penis where there has been bleeding. That bleeding continues and forms a kind of knot of hard consistency that is the reason for the downward curvature that cannot be flexible.
– Excessive manipulation of the penis, especially when the man masturbates more than the usual if there is such thing.
-There are many techniques that can be applied to men willing to eradicate this fold which is so damaging for their self-esteem. If you suffer from this problem, do not hesitate to see a doctor and find more out about this disease its consequences and possible solutions.